The time has come for us to expand our Lomonte & Collings team!
We are a family owned and operated insurance brokerage located in Bradford that has been providing insurance solutions for families and businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. We offer an industry competitive salary range, a company benefits package, a hybrid work environment, and absolutely no cold calling is required.
Here are some notes on our ideal candidate:
- Our ideal candidate is RIBO licensed with 2 or more years experience as a customer service representative. Any commercial insurance experience in an asset. We would consider training a new broker from the ground up including licensing for the right candidate.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills via phone and email, good organizational skills and a strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently or in a team.
- A willingness and eagerness to learn and acquire new knowledge is an absolute must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word and Excel is an asset.
- Familiarity with Epic, Applied Rating Services and Policy Works are an asset.
Job summary includes:
- Sales and service of commercial property, commercial liability and commercial auto policies
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fielding incoming calls for service and quotes
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer files including cross selling and remarketing of products
- Responding to customer or company inquiries in a timely fashion
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate activity notes on client files
- Processing new policies, endorsements and renewals
- Reporting and following up on claims
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at our office in person at 9-126 Bridge Street in Bradford.